I am currently working on a re-model as well as a few memes. I hope to be all done by mid September.

This began as a way to organize recipes I found in magazines - much easier than a bunch of papers piling up all over the place! I've also started sharing some of my own personal & favorite recipes.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Blueberry muffins & basic muffin recipe

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease cupcake pan.

1 3/4 cups flour
1/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 beaten egg
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup oil
squirt of lemon juice

Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl; I use a fork for all the mixing. Mix wet ingredients together in another bowl. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until thoroughly combined.
If doing plain muffins they are ready to cook now.
If adding blueberries fold them in now; I use almost a cup of frozen.
Place mix into muffin pan, about 1/4 cup each hole.
Bake for 20 minutes.


Looking for kid friendly recipes? Stop by my baby blog Heir to the Hovel.

No comments: