I am currently working on a re-model as well as a few memes. I hope to be all done by mid September.

This began as a way to organize recipes I found in magazines - much easier than a bunch of papers piling up all over the place! I've also started sharing some of my own personal & favorite recipes.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Roasted Red Pepper Dip and Creamy Spinach Dip

~ I have not tried these recipes ~


1 12 oz jar roasted red peppers drained & chopped
1 clove of garlic
1/8 cup olive oil
1 cup crumbled feta cheese

Puree all until smooth. Season with salt & pepper, chill for 2 hours. Serve with crudites.


Creamy Spinach Dip
1 minced shallot
1 minced garlic clove
1 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed & squeezed dry
1 14 0z container 2 % Greek yogurt
zest & juice of 1 lemon
2 Tablespoons chopped dill
salt & pepper to taste

Puree all until smooth. Chill for 30 minutes. Serve with pitas or crudites.


* I would make my own peppers for the first one & I'd serve both of them with veggies, crackers, breadsticks & pitas.

Looking for kid friendly recipes? Stop by my baby blog Heir to the Hovel.

No comments: