I am currently working on a re-model as well as a few memes. I hope to be all done by mid September.

This began as a way to organize recipes I found in magazines - much easier than a bunch of papers piling up all over the place! I've also started sharing some of my own personal & favorite recipes.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Banana Nut Bread

3 ripe bananas, mashed
2 eggs
2 cups flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup chopped walnuts


Preheat oven to 350 ° Grease loaf pan.
In a large bowl mix bananas & eggs together. Stir in flour, sugar, salt & baking soda. Add walnuts & blend. Pour batter into pan & bake for one hour. Remove from pan to rack. Serve warm or cool.

This is the basic recipe. I have tweaked it over the years so don't be afraid to make some slight changes.

Looking for kid friendly recipes? Stop by my baby blog Heir to the Hovel.

No comments: