Jack Daniels Christmas Cookies
1 cup of water
1 tsp baking soda
4 large eggs
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of nuts
1 tsp salt
2 cups of dried fruit
1 cup of brown sugar
1 cup Jack Daniels Whiskey
1. Sample the Jack Daniels to check quality.
2. Take a large bowl, check the Jack Daniels again to be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink.
3. Turn on the electric beater.
4. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
5. Add one teaspoon of sugar....
6. Beat again. At this point it's best to make sure the Jack Daniels is still okay. Try another cup, just in case.
7. Turn off the mixerer thingy.
8. Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.
9. Pick the frigging fruit off the floor.
10. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the Jack Daniels for tonsisticity.
11. Next, sift two cups of salt, or whatever. Who giveshz a sheet. Check the Jack Daniels.
12. Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find.
13. Greash the oven. Turn the cake 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner.
14. Finally, throw the bowl through the window, finish the Dack Janiels
and make sure to put the stove in the dishwasher.
Looking for kid friendly recipes? Stop by my baby blog Heir to the Hovel.
Summer Only Comes Once a Year by The Pioneer Woman
18 hours ago