I am currently working on a re-model as well as a few memes. I hope to be all done by mid September.

This began as a way to organize recipes I found in magazines - much easier than a bunch of papers piling up all over the place! I've also started sharing some of my own personal & favorite recipes.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Quick snack banana cake

1 cup flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
4 Tbsp butter, room temperature
3/4 cup sugar
1 egg
2 bananas
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup milk plus 1 Tbsp lemon juice

Preheat oven to 350° spray cooking spray into square pan. Combine first 4 dry ingredients in a small bowl.
Beat butter in a mixing bowl,add sugar, continue beating, add egg
banana & vanilla. Beat until thoroughly combined. Beat in flour & milk alternating each until just combined.
*batter may look curdled but it's ok
pour into pan & bake for 30 minutes.

You can switch up a little by adding nuts, chips, flavored extracts.
cool

No comments: