I am currently working on a re-model as well as a few memes. I hope to be all done by mid September.

This began as a way to organize recipes I found in magazines - much easier than a bunch of papers piling up all over the place! I've also started sharing some of my own personal & favorite recipes.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Menu plan Monday for the week of September 11th

To see more menus go to http://orgjunkie.com/

What we ate last week:

Sunday - spaghetti with clam sauce, fried clams & broccoli(?)
French toast for breakfast
 Monday - chicken rice & beans

 Tuesday - lamb burgers, tater tots, cauliflower. I made this Tzatziki sauce but I really didn't like it; it smelled right on but the taste was off so I'll have to try it another time.

Grilled ham & cheese for lunch.
Wednesday - meatloaf with onion gravy, whipped potatoes & mixed vegetables
Thursday - I wasn't feeling too good so everyone had leftovers.
Friday - pork chops, scalloped potatoes, broccoli
Saturday - I got home late so we had soup & sandwiches

This week I made butternut squash muffins.

No comments: