I am currently working on a re-model as well as a few memes. I hope to be all done by mid September.

This began as a way to organize recipes I found in magazines - much easier than a bunch of papers piling up all over the place! I've also started sharing some of my own personal & favorite recipes.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Not Swedish meatballs

 Hubby doesn't like Swedish meatballs butI do so I came up with this compromise.

1 family sized can Campbell's condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 regular sized can of Campbell's condensed French onion soup

Pour both into a large pot, then using the onion soup can filled with half water, half milk add that in too.
Cook on medium heat til well combined, just before it gets to a boil add in about a pound of mini  meatballs.
Reduce heat to low, cover.
Fill a large pot with water, bring to a boil, add salt & egg noodles. Cook approximately 6 minutes, drain.
Plate up noodles & spoon out some meatballs & sauce.

*Tip:  The meatballs heat up just fine in the time it takes to make the noodles. I use pre-made pre- cooked ones from the grocery store. If you use frozen I recommend completely defrosting them first or else allow them to simmer in the sauce longer until they are heated through.


Looking for kid friendly recipes? Stop by my baby blog Heir to the Hovel.
Where do I try my recipes? At The Enchanted Hovel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you may want to put a facebook button to your website. Just marked down this site, but I must complete this by hand. Just my $.02 :)