I am currently working on a re-model as well as a few memes. I hope to be all done by mid September.

This began as a way to organize recipes I found in magazines - much easier than a bunch of papers piling up all over the place! I've also started sharing some of my own personal & favorite recipes.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Seven Layer Fiesta Dip - from McCormick

I haven't made this following this recipe but I have made my own variation of it.

1 can (16 ounce) refired beans
1 container (16 ounce) sour cream
1 package McCormick taco seasoning mix
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup prepared guacamole
1 cup chopped tomatoes
1/2 cup sliced green onions
1/2 cup sliced black olives

Spread beans into shallow serving dish.
Mix sour cream & seasoning together in a small bowl; spread over beans.
Layer cheese, guacamole, tomatoes, onions & olives.
Serve with tortilla chips.

Prep time 15 minutes; makes 8 cups.

Looking for kid friendly recipes? Stop by my baby blog Heir to the Hovel.

No comments: